Developing a Competitive Activity Framework to enhance organizational competitiveness
Dr. Harshal Kubavat
Head of Strategic Consulting, Global Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Group, INOVIS
This workshop session (with breakouts), will give participants first-hand insights from a combined 30+ years of experience in delivering strategic and tactical workshop-style solutions, using an optimal blend of established CI frameworks alongside INOVIS' in-house proprietary methodologies.
Key to this session will be addressing business needs across the lifecycle, whereby participants will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how a diverse range of facilitated activities (Rapid Immersion, Threat Assessment and Competitor Simulations) can help deliver strategic and competitive insights within an organization
- Appreciate the importance of leveraging the outcomes of workshops to inform and direct decision making
- Receive hands-on opportunities to apply learnings to a pharma case study in a learning environment
Using business case studies, real-life experiences and validated theory, the INOVIS team will equip you with a number of go-to techniques that can be rapidly integrated into ongoing CI Practice, whether you're a seasoned CI professional veteran, or newer to the field.
DAY TWO, 1:15 to 1:45pm
Evolving EU and UK Regulatory Strategies - What do you need to know?
Dr. Baljit Singh
Managing Director & Partner, INOVIS
(formerly Director Insights, Novartis Pharma AG)
This session highlights the importance of understanding the EU regulatory framework when tracking competitors — be it Branded, Gx or Biosimilar products. Specifically this presentation will enable you to:
- Advance your understanding of core EU regulatory routes, timelines and strategies
- What additional considerations are needed for the UK market, following withdrawal from the EU?
- Understand regulatory dynamics and what CI solutions you can put in place
- Learn from and set up a best-in-industry Gx/biosimilar regulatory intelligence (RI) and CI tracking program
The presentation will be supported by thought provoking real-world case studies to stress differences between theory vs actual regulatory approaches