THURSDAY, September 23, 9-10am EDT
Developing a Competitive Activity Framework to enhance organizational competitiveness
Head of Strategic Consulting, Global Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Group, INOVIS
WIN A COMPLEMENTARY PLACE AT THIS WORKSHOP!
Reply to the LinkedIn post from Marc, Baljit, Harsh or Kathleen with response to "“What is the most important CI consideration to enable sales and marketing success". The most insightful/impactful response will receive a complementary place at the INOVIS SCIP workshop!
This workshop session (with breakouts), will give participants first-hand insights from a combined 30+ years of experience in delivering strategic and tactical workshop-style solutions, using an optimal blend of established CI frameworks alongside INOVIS' in-house proprietary methodologies.
Key to this session will be addressing business needs across the lifecycle, whereby participants will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how a diverse range of facilitated activities (Rapid Immersion, Threat Assessment and Competitor Simulations) can help deliver strategic and competitive insights within an organization
- Appreciate the importance of leveraging the outcomes of workshops to inform and direct decision making
- Receive hands-on opportunities to apply learnings to a pharma case study in a learning environment
Using business case studies, real-life experiences and validated theory, the INOVIS team will equip you with a number of go-to techniques that can be rapidly integrated into ongoing CI Practice, whether you're a seasoned CI professional veteran, or newer to the field.
KEYNOTE (MORNING DAY 2)
THURSDAY, September 23, 11:20-11:50am EDT
Late Life Cycle Management (LLCM): The Strategic Value of Generic & Biosimilar CI In Life Sciences
Managing Director & Partner, INOVIS
(formerly Director Insights, Novartis Pharma AG)
This session will provide insights and highlight best practices to enable LLCM value and asset maximization by leveraging a number of tools unique to CI professionals. Specifically this presentation will enable you to:
- Advance your understanding of core Gx/biosimilar market dynamics and corresponding CI solutions
- Set up a best-in-industry Gx/biosimilar regulatory intelligence (RI) and CI tracking program
- Understand Gx / biosimilar product development and entry strategies
- Identify potential actions to optimize launches