A critical element for any organization is maximizing its competitive intelligence (CI) analytics; in our era of perfectly efficient markets, an effective "Early Warning" system can only be achieved by including primary source intelligence as part of your CI model.
Based on several tested & proven best practices approaches utilized by Fortune 100 firms, you will learn how to optimally, early and systematically detect competitors' behaviors, sales motions and customer pain points, and anticipate market opportunities and competitors' next moves as part of such an Early Warning system.
In this webinar, you'll learn
- An understanding of the tool & success factors that help you anticipate market opportunities and competitors' weaknesses, including indicators/signals for monitoring
- A blueprint on how Primary Source CI can be used to determine market attractiveness and GTM strategies
- Tested and proven ROI metrics used in practice to justify an anticipatory Early Warning CI program for impactful C-suite visibility
- A framework for preparing action plans for different types of risk
- Proven ways to enhance the strategic impact of CI in your organization, illustrated by specific best practices examples
Founder & CEO, INOVIS